Dreamweaver Surf Charters – Travel Advice.
In addition to all the usual items (surf gear and personal items), there are a few important things to remember:
- Passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from date of entry to Indonesia required).
- Copy of passport.
- Airline ticket.
- Copy of Airline ticket.
- US cash for arrival and departure tax (new bills).
- Indonesian Rupiah for porters, departure tax and souvenir purchases from local villagers
- Travel insurance documents (Travel Insurance is mandatory).
- Any medication you may need or that your doctor recommends for traveling to Indonesia.
- A small personal first-aid kit to help make and keep small cuts clean.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings and payments
- 30% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Deposits are non refundable but transferable
- Final payments are to be made 30 days prior to departure and is also non-refundable 100% cancellation fees apply.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety and no guest will be able to depart on the boat trips unless they have insurance.
- Any form of payment shows the client understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of our business operations as stated on this disclaimer. Once signed the documents are legally binding.
- Dreamweaver Surf Charters reserves the right to change the price due to currency fluctuations.
- We cannot be liable for climatic or weather conditions that may interfere with your charter. We cannot always guarantee surf when the weather is not permitting and surf is not available, so the client must be willing to accept the surf on offer. Our staff will always search for the best waves available and do their best to adjust to the needs and surfing standards of our clientele.
- FINAL PAYMENT– Final Payment is due 30 days prior to departure. Failure to make the final payment by the due date will entitle Dreamweaver Surf Charters to cancel your booking where upon the deposit paid shall be forfeited.
- Medical cancellations would require a medical certificate and would assist you in claiming for travel insurance, although Dreamweaver Surf Charters do not assume responsibility for a full or partial refund resulting from a medical cancellation. Each circumstance will be assessed individually and considerately.
- We do not refund trips based on external global issues or political or regional circumstances that may change the travel warnings to certain regions.
- Cancellations and travel amendments will incur a fee of $35 dollars for administrative costs.
Documentation required before and during your holiday
- Travel itinerary and passport copy must be provided to us before your departure via fax or email.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months or more from the date of your departure.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you enter Indonesia.
- As of March 2004, you will need $US25 CASH when you arrive at customs in Indonesia to purchase an entry visa if you are from countries including: Australia, United States, South Africa, Brazil, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, and France.
Note: the visa entry fee MUST BE PAID IN CASH and it MUST BE PAID IN $US and there are no ATM machines between when you get off the plane and customs. Therefore you need to bring $US25 cash with you!!